Faceplant Dreams Bamboo® Pajama Pants in Blush Pink
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Faceplant Dreams Bamboo® Pajama Pants
Faceplant Bamboo® Pajama Pants
- 95% rayon from sustainably grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally od pajama pantsor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- True to size with a 28.5” (small) to 29” (XL) inseam. See sizing chart at left.
- A cozy fit satin waistband with non-binding elastic, matching drawstring and side pockets in a cozy cut long pant.
- Wear them to bed or to a casual dinner. A favorite for cozying at home, but cute enough to show them off.
- Long pants pair perfectly with our tank in the summer or with our long sleeve Tee for cozy “indoor winter survival” gear. Petite customers? Check out our Faceplant Bamboo® Capri Pants.
A cozy fit satin waistband with non-binding elastic and a matching drawstring and side pockets will make our Faceplant Bamboo® soft lounge pants your go-to favorite for lounging around the house or a quick trip to the grocery. The elegance of a satin waist on top of our gloriously soft fabric pairs perfectly with our tank in the summer or with our long sleeve pajama T for the perfect “indoor winter survival” gear. Petite customers? Check out our Faceplant Bamboo® Capri Pajama Pants.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicate’s bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicate’s bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.