FACEPLANT BAMBOO® V-NECK PAJAMA TEE in BLUSH PINK
- Free Gift Wrap
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Faceplant Bamboo® V-Neck Pajama Tee
- 95% rayon from sustainably grown bamboo, 5% spandex
- Our indulgent proprietary fabric has incredible drape, a lustrous, silky feel and launders easily.
- Moisture wicking, thermo-regulating, naturally odor resistant, and UV Protection of UPF 50+.
- True to size, classic t-shirt fit. See sizing guide at left.
- A classic short sleeve t-shirt with a v-neck design, satin trimmed neckline with a light lining at the chest for discretion.
The classic V-neck tee fits perfectly whatever your shape and size. Fitted at the chest with a loose sweep through the middle, so it flows comfortably and is non-binding over your hips. Straight hemline hits at mid hip. The length is perfect when you want to tuck, but isn’t too long if you don’t.
PROPRIETARY FABRIC: We start with a very luxurious fine yarn made from sustainably grown bamboo. The finer the denier of the yarn, the softer the feel and the nicer it drapes and launders. We could reduce costs with a thicker yarn, but bigger isn't always better. The tiny details make all the difference and Faceplant Bamboo® is a luxury is worth its' weight in bamboo. Besides, Pandas dig it. What’s not to love?
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Love your bamboo. Turn inside out, hand-wash cold or gentle cycle in delicates bag. Mild detergent. Dry flat or tumble dry cool in delicates bag.
Faceplant Bamboo® products are designed in Ybor City, FL and produced in China. Faceplant meets or exceeds all standards of Oeko-Tex® 100 certification, an international association focused on textile safety and sustainable production. Oeko-Tex® tests for known harmful substances and chemicals as well as for acidity and color fastness. We personally visit our production partners and require that they too are conscientious members of their communities.